- Dogs are allowed at the discretion of the office and must be kept on a leash and under control at all times. You may not leave your pets unattended at any time.
- No Pit Bull Dogs will be allowed on the premises at any time.
- Pets permitted in cabins only with approval and $25 nonrefundable deposit.
- Campfires only in the fire rings provided.
- No dirt bikes or ATV’s, firearms, or fireworks. No illegal drugs or substances will be tolerated.
- Do not cut, mar, or damage any trees. Violators will be fined $300.00 or prosecuted. Firewood will be available for sale on site. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING YOUR OWN FIREWOOD DUE TO THE EMERALD ASH BORER. FOR MORE INFO VISIT www.missouriconservation.org/firewood.
- If campground rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave without a refund. If you refuse, law enforcement will be called. Rules will be posted.
- All trash must be taken to the dumpster by shower house.
- All vehicles must register with the host and have a vehicle pass.
- All visitors of guests are required to check in with the host and pay a $10 day pass.
- No rainchecks or refunds on camping.
- All lodging will require a credit card to be on file for any damages that might occur during your stay.
- Quiet hours are from 10:30 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
CABIN CHECK OUT PROCEDURE:
Please follow this simple check out procedure as our housekeeper has only a limited time to clean. Cabin not in broom clean condition and check-out not followed may be charged an additional cleaning cost.
- Heat at 55 degrees, A/C left on 72 degrees or off in cool months.
- Turn the lights, TV, and small kitchen appliances off (ie coffee pot, toaster, blender). DO NOT unplug major appliances such as fridge and oven.
- Wash and put away all dishes.
- Please leave all used beds unmade at check-out time.
- All Trash is to be dumped into the dumpster located by the change house.
- Make sure all windows and doors, are closed and locked. Rain can cause water damage.
- Please leave the cabin picked up and stove and counters wiped off. The cabin should be broom clean to avoid additional cleaning charges.
- Take one final look around for forgotten items.
Cancellations must be 10 days prior to check in date in order to receive a full refund. If you cancel after that it will be 50% of the cost of your reservation. If you are a no call no show there will be no refund of any kind will be made
Check In Location:
Twin Eagle Lake
10000 Twin Eagle Lake Trail
Potosi, MO. 63664